Friday, 31 December 2010

Goodbye 2010


OK, not the most original title for an end-of-year post, but a sincere one. This year has been crazy for me. Lots of amazing things and lots of very sad things have happened - many ups, just as many downs, and so much change that my head hasn't quite stopped spinning yet.

I guess what I want to say here is thank you SO much to everyone who's read, commented on and visited this blog. I had a lot of fun writing it, and to think that even one other person might find some interest in it is flattering enough, so to think I had regular readers is mind-boggling and very moving. I too have enjoyed your blogs and reading about your own lives and creative endeavours - it's been a real pleasure, not to mention inspirational beyond measure (hey, I'm a poet too, did I mention that?).

So once my technical issues are overcome (I'll be getting broadband in my new flat somewhere around the end of January - huzzah!) I will be back with my new laptop in tow (hello, Sony Vaio of my DREAMS, I love you!), a newly designed website (with a shop! imagine!) and a new blog.

Until then, may you all have a wonderful New Year and I can't wait to see what's in store for us all in 2011.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, is that the end of the Yellow Lamp, then? Where will I be following you to in 2011? I am looking forward to your new projects, ooh, very exciting indeed! Love you, Em xxx

    ReplyDelete